- BrandПредприятие Химпродукция ХХI
- Country of manufactureRussia
Zinc oxide (zinc oxide) is a fine crystalline colorless powder of mineral origin, insoluble in water and oil, with no odor. At room t C it is white, and when heated, the substance turns yellow. Amphoterism is inherent in it. Non toxic
|PHYSICAL THERMAL CHEMICAL PROPERTIES|
|Appearance||Amorphous white or slightly yellowish powder|
|GUEST||10262 - 73|
|Cargo hazard class|
|Fire and explosion proof|
|Shelf life||2 years from the date of manufacture|
- from the natural mineral zinc;
- by burning zinc vapor in oxygen;
- during thermal decomposition of compounds: acetate, hydroxide, carbonate and zinc nitrate;
- during oxidative firing of ZnS;
- hydrothermal synthesis;
- extracted from sludge and dust of metallurgical plants and from the triple system of phase equilibrium;
Apply zinc oxide in:
- chemical industry;
- vulcanization of rubbers;
- production of special enamels, glasses, glazes;
- as a feed additive;
- cosmetology and perfumery;
Packing: plastic, inside with 25 kg plastic wrap bags.
Storage: dry place without direct sunlight. 1 year.
Transport: automobile, railway in accordance with the rules.