- The product moves over a vibratory feed pan (or several feed pans) into a weigh hopper
- The hopper is mounted on one or two strain-gauge load cells that communicate with the microprocessor
- When the programmed weight is reached, the vibratory feed stops and the hopper dumps into a bag, box or other selected container
- Changeover to different size and types of packages is quick and easy
- Each product setup can be stored in the microprocessor for easy recall
These machines are highly functional as the feeding system can be changed as per the nature of the products. In place of a vibratory feeder screw feeder for volatile powder like masala and spices can also be used. Customers also have the option of using a belt feeder or an augur feeder. In both cases, there will be two feeding systems. One system is for coarse feeding, while the other one is for fine feeding. While the coarse feeding stops earlier, the fine feeding continues till the final set figure is reached with accuracy.