- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Weight25 kg
- Wattage11 kW
- Output Voltage220 V
- Voltage125-265 V
- Number of phases1
- Type of currentAC
- Maximum Power Load11 kW
Volter ™ model - 11s . Stabilizers of this model are installed permanently and are designed for continuous operation. Installation takes place in a phase gap after the electric meter - this is a prerequisite for domestic use
- Made in a housing with liquid crystal display.
- Designed for continuous round - the - clock operation.
- Built - in "Bypass" (Transit).
- Modern cooling without a fan.
- Possibility of operation at low temperature indicators (up to - 40 ° С).
- Maximum number of protections.
- Simple installation and connection.
Single - phase AC voltage stabilizer is designed to provide stabilized voltage to all types of electrical consumers when powered from a network with unsatisfactory voltage quality.
The stabilizer provides :
- stabilization of the output voltage at 220 V with a frequency of 50 ± 2.5 Hz;
- protective shutdown of consumers in case of an emergency increase in the input voltage, followed by automatic connection of the load when the input voltage drops to the operating level;
- protection against short circuit and prolonged overload at the output;
- "transit" mode in an emergency;
- protection of consumers against overvoltage in the "transit" mode in the voltage range 253 - 263 V;
- thermal protection of the autotransformer in the temperature range 75 - 98 ° С;
- work in the entire range of loads from idle to maximum;
- normalized (4.5 - 7.5 s) disconnection of consumers in the event of a short - term disappearance of the supply network (excludes damage to the switching power supplies of consumers).
The stabilizer does not distort the input voltage waveform.
The response time to a change in the input voltage is 20 ms.
The stabilizer is designed for continuous round - the - clock operation in closed rooms with:
- ambient temperature from 1 to 40 ° С; - relative humidity from 40 to 80% (at 25 ± 10 ° С);
- atmospheric pressure from 630 to 800 mm Hg. Art.
Self - consumption of electricity at idle speed 10 - 20 W.