- Tube of drain flexible 1,2 m with the crane, separately 5601-0090
- Threaded connection, R2, Mauser 2, large carving, internal 5600-3170
- Threaded connection, R2, Three - Schur (Tri-Sure), a large carving, internal 5600-3180
- Threaded connection for barrels, brass, R2, a steel small carving, internal 5601-0100
- Threaded connection for barrels, gas-tight, R2, a steel small carving, internal 5601-0130
- Flowmeter, software 1 1/4 for boiler fuel, diesel fuel, hydrochloric acid, solutions of a caustic natr 5700-0121
- Country of manufactureIndia
ACE VC Precision Feed Controls are sealed hydraulic units fitted with a high precision metering element. When the piston rod is depressed the hydraulic oil is forced through the adjustable precision metering orifice. This provides a constant and precise feed control throughout the stroke length. The federate can be adjusted over a wide range by turning the external adjuster knob at the rear end of the unit. The optional threaded outer body helps to simplify installation and the adjustment offered control travel limits.
MA and MVC are similar feed control units intended for applications where the higher precision of the VC series is not required. ACE Precision Feed Controls provide exact speed control for machine motion. They are self-contained, maintenance free, leak-proof, temperature stable and stick-slip free. The rolling diaphragm seal, on models 2515 to 2555, provides hermetically sealed unit and also provides an integral accumulator for the oil displaced during operation. The high precision, adjustable metering system can provide accurate feed rates from as little as 0.47 in/min (12 mm/min) with low propelling forces.
Applications include: saws, cutters, drill feeds, grinding and boring machines in the plastics, metal, wood and glass industries.