· Trimming machines with 3, 4 and 5 axes,
· Ultrasonic cutting plants with 4 to 6 axes,
· Laser cutting units.
The machines are worldwide market leaders with regard to technology, quality and performance. They are designed in accordance with the parametric principle: all machines can be exactly adapted to your special requirements.
Depending on requirements, the trimming machines are available in any nominal size and different versions. The smallest machine size provides the same productivity and rigidity as the big ones. The nominal size is equal to the block size trimmed with 5 axes in all machines. The machine size 2000 x 1000 mm is the most built standard size.
In addition to the universal all purpose machine series FZ 2000, we now also offer the extremely competitively priced series FZ-ECO as well as the specially developed trimming machine type FZ Direct Drive for mould making.
The customers can be assured that all programs are interchangeable and compatible to enable transfer to newer control systems among all machine sizes.
Areas of application:
- · Thermoplastics,
- · Glass and carbon fibre reinforced duroplastics,
- · Compression moulded parts of GMT and SMC,
- · Moulded parts of foam, leather and a substrate in sandwich construction,
- · Wooden panelling,
- · Shaped plywood parts,
- · Honeycomb lightweight materials,
- · Blow moulded parts,
- · Pattern making foams in tool making and prototyping.