The addition of dry enzyme feed Fekord 2012-F for pig
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- ManufacturerФермент, ООО
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
Multi - enzyme compositions FEKORD designed for insertion into feed for pigs of all gender and age groups in order to optimize feeding and solving problems and issues of pig farming. Industrial pig production is directed to the disclosure of intense physiological potential of pigs while reducing cultivation costs. Despite the high rate of development and innovation in pig - to - date many challenges remain for the industry.
Livestock . Physiological inferiority thermoregulation, digestive and immune system in suckling piglets, a limited volume of the stomach, a large concentration of population in a limited area, stress - all this contributes to the spread of diseases of different etiology and requires high density and digestibility of feed. The absence of endo - enzymes, which could increase the digestibility of phosphorus, protein, carbohydrates, micro - and macrocells results in incomplete digestibility expensive in the feed structure of the elements, limiting the potential productivity of the animal.
Technical and economic . Lack of self - fulfilling constant food supply largely determines the decrease in the efficiency of pig production. The presence of anti - nutritional substances in feed (up to 35% ), poor use of nitrogen (to 33% ) and power leads to an increase in feed costs. Increased incidence leads to an increase in percentage of disposal of the flock. Released into the environment of undigested nutrients leads to the costs of prevention of possible environmental disasters due to contamination of soil and groundwater - the construction of water treatment systems, etc.
For cost reduction developed enzyme compositions Fekord phytase and which allow targeting and physiologically digestible reasonably increase the proportion of components of liquid or dry feed.
To enrich the diet of pigs exogenous enzymes - is the optimization of nutrition and yield growth of pig farms.
- Reduced feed conversion
- A significant reduction in price the cost of feed
- Increasing the safety of livestock
- Height and weight gain increased productivity
The enzyme feed additives are an essential component in the production of fodder and fodder mixtures for the cleavage of non - starch polysaccharides and feed fortification. This is due to the physicochemical properties of the additives.
· Cellulase activity,
· Xylanase activity,
· Β - glucanase activity
· Glucoamylase activity
· Α - amylase activity,
· Protease activity,
· Mannanaznaya activity
· Phytase activity.
OPTIMIZATION OF FEEDING by applying compositions multiehnzimnyh solves a number of problems:
· Hydrolytic cleavage of arabinoxylans and β - glucans, celluloses and other non - starch polysaccharides feed;
· Destruction of the cell walls of grain endosperm and increased availability of cellular starch, protein and fat for own enzymes of the digestive tract swine;
· Increased availability of proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc and other minerals;
· Release of phosphorus from phytate by the action of phytase; a significant increase in absorption of calcium, protein, energy;
· Reduction in feed viscosity, improve the digestibility of nutrients and their absorption in the small intestine;
· Compensation for deficiency of digestive enzymes in the early stages of the development of young animals when formulating their own enzymes is difficult.
OPTIMIZATION OF FEEDING - is improving product quality while reducing veterinary costs:
· Improvement of intestinal microflora, reducing the consumption of water and moisture of feces;
· Reduction of diarrheal diseases;
· Reduction in the incidence of intestinal and pulmonary diseases mediated enterprise herds;
· Strengthening of the skeleton, legs, ligaments, pelvis and lower back; strengthening hooves legs;
· Reduction CIL feed;
· Proven growth krupnoplodiya livestock, dairy sows and boar semen quality; quick start young.
OPTIMIZATION OF FEEDING provides significant economic benefit in the preparation of high quality lean meat pig growth and profitability:
· Reduction in feed conversion;
· A significant reduction in price of the cost of animal feed;
· Eliminating anti - nutritional factors of freshly harvested grain;
· Reduction in the need for inorganic phosphorus to 25% , vegetable oils and fats fodder to 16 - 19 kg per 1 ton of feed;
· An increase in the safety population;
· Proven weight gain and increase herd productivity growth.