Products of other enterprises
- KindSmoking tobacco
Rustica tobacco (A/, rustics) constitutes nearly 75 of the total tobacco growing area in West Bengal. It is grown mainly in northern districts i.e. Cooch Bihar and Jalpaiguri as rabi crops. Bulk of the trade in this area depends on this type of tobacco, primarily used for hookah and chewing purposes. This variety thrives well on sandy loam to silt loam soils. Bitri and Hemti are the two types grown in this zone. Bitri is relatively short duration, early type with smaller leaf, whereas Hemti is a long duration, late types with bigger leaves.
Researches on varietal improvement were carried out on both types of tobacco and a brief description of the released varieties are given below.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- F. O. B. Price Order: 3 USD
- Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Metric Ton
- Port of Dispatch: Kolkata/Haldia
- Production Capacity: 200 Tonnes per month
- Delivery Time: 30 days from the confirmation of order
- Packaging Details: Compressed bales wrapped in Jute cloth.
Contact the seller
We recommend to see