- Brandpragati electrocom
- Country of manufactureIndia
opper bonded rod is most widely used as grounding electrodes. Pragati has in house State of the Art Technology to manufacture the grounding rod with more than 250 micron copper bonding. Grounding rod is approved by UL and tested by other NABL accredited lab.
- Resist corrosion better than Galvanized rods allowing for approximately 30yrs service life in most of the soil
- Minimum tensile strength of 80,000PSI and straightness tolerance 0.01" per linear foot
- Meets the requirement of ANSI/ UL 467, CSA and ANSI / NEMA
- Copper bonded rods are available in various sizes from 1.5 meter to 4 meter and 10mm to 20mm in diamete