Products of other enterprises
- We are a well-known enterprise in this field, engaged in offering fine grade rifacept 3 tablet.
- Owing to our wide distribution network, we have been able to offer superior grade rifacept 3 tablet.
- Rifacept 3 Tablet is an anti-tuberculosis medicine which is used alongside other medicines to treat tuberculosis. It also prevents the infection from spreading.
- Rifacept 3 Tablet can sometimes cause problems in the liver. If you notice some unwanted effects like a fever, tenderness in the abdomen, jaundice, nausea, vomiting or lack of appetite inform your doctor immediately.
- This medicine is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless absolutely necessary. Consult your doctor about the potential risks and benefits before starting your treatment with this medicine.
- Rifacept 3 Tablet is a combination of four medicines: Pyrazinamide, isoniazid, rifampicin and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) which treat tuberculosis (TB).
- Pyrazinamide works by slowing the growth of TB bacteria. Isoniazid prevents the TB bacteria from forming their own protective covering, while rifampicin works by inactivating a bacterial enzyme (RNA-polymerase) which is required by these bacteria to make essential proteins and to reproduce.
- Together, they kill the bacteria and eradicate the infection. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is added to prevent nerve damage which may be a side effect of isoniazid.
Contact the seller
Rifacept 3 tablet