RICE SONA MANSURI
- 53 INR/kg. - from 1000 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- ManufacturerSA INDIA PVT LTD
- Country of manufactureIndia
- Weight1 kg
- Rice varietyBasmati rice
- Length of grainMedium grain
Adopt SA AGRO PRODUCTS to avoid pesticides and genetically modified ingredients in food.
Sa agro RICE are packed under strict hygienic conditions & quality control.
Sa agro PICE are of best quality and free from harmful chemicals and powders. Adopt a healthy lifestyle by eating SA AGRO RICE.
Sona masoori is a type of Indian white rice, mostly grown in the areas of Andra Pradesh and Karnataka in India. It is a medium-grain, aromatic rice that is lightweight and low in starch. Sona masoori is typically used in dishes such as sweet pongal, biryani, idlis and fried rice.
A 45-gram serving of dry sona masoori rice, which is equivalent to about 1 cup of cooked rice, contains 160 calories. By comparison, a 45-gram serving of uncooked long-grain rice contains 164 calories. Balancing your calorie intake is essential for weight maintenance and long-term health.
Most the calories in the sona masoori rice come from its carbohydrate content. That same 45-gram serving of dry rice contains 35 grams of carbohydrates. Sona masoori rice does not contain any fiber. Carbohydrates are an essential nutrient, and should provide most of your caloric intake. They provide your body with energy and promote the proper functioning of your heart, brain, liver and kidneys.
Sona masoori rice does provide some protein, with 4 grams of protein in a 45-gram serving.
8 Amazing Benefits Of Basmati Rice
1. It’s Diabetes-Diet Friendly
2. It’s Good For Dieting And Maintaining A Healthy Weight.
3. It Can Promote Heart Health.
4. It’s A Great Digestion/Constipation Aid.
5. Ability To Prevent Cancer Cell Formation.
6. It Can Lower Blood Pressure.
7. It Promotes Healthy Brain Function.
8. It’s A Great Source Of Energy.