Products of other enterprises
- We are a well-known enterprise in this field, engaged in offering fine grade redihealth tablet.
- Owing to our wide distribution network, we have been able to offer superior grade redihealth tablet.
- Redihealth Tablet is a haematinic which contains Sodium feredetate, Vitamin B12 and Folic acid.
Sodium feredetate contains iron that is combined with a chemical called EDTA to make sodium feredetate. This is an unionised form of iron and not an iron salt.
- Sodium feredetate breaks down in the gut and releases the iron, which is then absorbed by the body. This unionised form of iron is less likely to cause stomach upsets or discolour teeth than that of iron supplements that contain iron salts, like ferrous sulfate.
- Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Contact the seller