- Country of manufactureRussia
Copper pipe - a type of color metal rolling which has oblong shape and hollow cross section in the form of a circle, an oval, a square. The pipe is the semi-finished product from various alloys of copper applied at installation of systems of air supply, water and other liquids.
Advantages of a copper pipe:
• resistance to corrosion,
• resistance to differences of temperatures,
• high electro-and heat conductivity,
• possess bacterial action,
• ease of installation.
Scope of a copper pipe:
• in mechanical engineering,
• in construction,
• in automotive industry,
• in chemical industry.
• Pipes can be necessary, for example, at installation of central airs.
It is possible to allocate several main types of pipes on the sphere of their application:
• copper pipes for water supply;
• copper pipes for conditioning;
• copper pipes for heating;
• gas copper pipes;
• copper pipes for oxygen transportation (in medical institutions).
Pipe copper M2PM available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy the Pipe copper M2PM:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
Copper M2PM will prompt the actual price on the Pipe to you our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.