- Country of manufactureRussia
The brass pipe represents a round pipe in section diameters from 5 mm to 85 mm. Brass pipes - the drawn holodnokatany and pressed pipes are made. Brass pipes can be executed with various parameters of accuracy of production - the normal, increased and high precision of production.
Advantages of a brass pipe:
• resistance to corrosion,
• simplicity in installation,
• give in machining,
• low cost in comparison with pipes from pure copper.
Scope of a brass pipe:
• are used in pipelines of a high pressure,
• in water supply and heating systems,
• on oil and gas pipelines.
Pipe brass L63 DKRNP available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy the Pipe brass L63 DKRNP:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
Brass L63 DKRNP will prompt the actual price on the Pipe to you our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.