- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureIndia
The IC based Diagnostic cum Therapeutic unit, suitable for taking S.D. Curve is a marvel of electronics. The combination unit produces five different types of stimulating current i.e. Tens, Galvanic, Interrupted Galvanic, Faradic & Surged Faradic for S.D. Curve plotting and therapeutic use Output is smoothly adjustable from 0-135 volts.
The stimulating current outputs are as under :
- GALVANIC. : Continuous well filtered D.C upto 135 volts for a maximum of 0-75mA load.
- INTERRUPTED-GALVANIC : Pulse duration -0.01, 0.03, 0.1, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100, 300 m secs. Frequency 6, 18, 30 per minute 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, 50, 100 per sec.
- SURGED FARADIC. : Faradic pulse of 0.6 m sec duration, Contraction duration: 2 - 4 seconds.
- FARADIC : Comprises of 80 pulse per second, each pulse of 0.6 ms width.
- ACCESSORIES :
: Inactive & Active rubber Electrodes.
: 3, Ball tip Electrode with Handle.
: 1 pair, Electrodes Wires
MUSCLE STIMULATOR Mini (I.G/S.F. & Tens)
A mini portable muscle stimulation unit that delivers Tens, Interrupted Galvanic and Surged Faradic currents for therapeutic use. Unit comes in a carrying case with following accessories:
- Electrodes :
: 2, metal plate with cover.
: 1, Pen Electrode.
: One pair electrode leads.
- Fixing Straps : 2, for fixation of electrodes.