- 23 INR/pkg - from 1000 pkg
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandSA INDIA PVT LTD
- Country of manufactureIndia
METHI DANA(fenugreek) has some amazing health benefits that could transform your health and change your life for the better. Fenugreek seeds have a somewhat bitter taste, similar to celery, maple syrup or burnt sugar, and are often used to make medicine. However, it has a far more pleasant taste when cooked.
it helps reduce both internal and external inflammation … in addition to improving your sex life and reproductive function, as well as enhance nutrition for babies!
One serving — 1 tablespoon — of METHI DANA contains:
- 35.5 calories
- 6.4 grams carbohydrates
- 2.5 grams protein
- 0.7 gram fat
- 2.7 grams fiber
- 3.7 milligrams iron (20 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram manganese (7 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram copper (6 percent DV)
- 21 milligrams magnesium (5 percent DV)
- 32.6 milligrams phosphorus (3 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram vitamin B6 (3 percent DV)
Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels.
Reduces Inflammation Inside the Body.
Some fenugreek uses for men include treating hernias, erectile dysfunction and other male problems, such as baldness. That’s because fenugreek may increase sexual arousal and testosterone levels.
Promotes Milk Flow in Breastfeeding
Lowers Inflammation from Outside the Body
Adds Flavor and Spice to Food
Helps with Eating Disorders
Improves Exercise Performance
Helps Improve Blood Sugar