Lerka 20mg tablet
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- With an aim to become a leading entity in this field, we are engaged in offering top-notch grade lerka 20mg tab.
- Backed with immense knowledge in this field, we are engaged in offering superior grade lerka 20mg tab in moisture proof packaging options.
- Lerka 20 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lerka 20 mg Tablet is a calcium channel blocker. It works by relaxing blood vessels which makes the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
- Lerka 20 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of high blood pressure. Patients are advised to follow a strict exercise and diet regimen along with this medicine to get the best possible effect. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years of age
Lerka 20mg Tablet is prescribed for hypertension. It functions by relaxing the blood vessels, which results in the lowering of elevated blood pressure levels. It works by blocking calcium channels. It is administered orally, and is available in the form of a tablet. You must take this medicine on an empty stomach.
You are strongly advised to avoid using this medication if you are a pregnant or lactating woman, and if you have a history of uncontrolled heart failure. These medical conditions are contraindications to this medication. Caution ought to be exercised while administering this medication to patients with a history of diseases of the kidney, liver and heart. Side effects of this drug include flushing, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, low levels of blood pressure, dizziness, drowsiness, weakness, headaches, diarrhoea, muscle pain, increased urination and rashes. Make sure that you strictly follow the instructions given by your doctor and take your medicine regularly. It is important to complete the entire course of treatment.
The correct dosage for adults is approximately 10 mg, to be taken once in a day. If required by the patient, the dosage can be increased to 20 mg per day after 2 weeks since the beginning of the treatment.