Blade no. 2- Child
The Fiberoptic Intubating Laryngoscope allows direct visualization of the vocal cords via a fiberoptic system. It is inserted into a standard endotracheal tube allowing for an initial stable "stylet" like shaping of tube as well as flexion and extension of the tip of the tube in one plane by a hardy cable system. The tube can be fully lubricated without loss of control. Additionally, oxygen can be flushed through the tube during the actual intubation, and the spraying of a common anesthetic is also possible through the common suction channel. There is no need for an immediate post intubation radiograph, since the correct positioning of the tube can be confirmed by direct visualization of the carina. The device can be utilized in all of the same settings of the steel bladed laryngoscope (e.g. crash carts, ER, ICU, etc.).
The Fiberoptic Intubating Laryngoscope has a pistol grip, a vented universal adapter and a beveled junction for attachment to the pistol grip, an oxygen port on the grip, a fiberoptic bundle passing through the stylet, a suction channel passing through the stylet, a light source disposed within the pistol grip, an optical head for direct visualization by the user, and a syringe port for the injection of a topical anesthetic via the suction channel.
Objects of the present invention:
- To provide a fiberoptic intubating laryngoscope that allows for direct visualization of the cords via a fiberoptic system
- To provide a fiberoptic intubating laryngoscope that is easy to use
- To provide a fiberoptic intubating laryngoscope that is economical in cost to manufacture
- Our laryngoscope's single-piece stainless steel construction ensures blade integrity.
- It comes with a removable light pipe and smooth surface design.
- We offer a free blade re-polishing service.
- Blades are upgradeable and repairable at a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
Key Components ·
- MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 1
- MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 2
- MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 3
- MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 4
- Lightweight "C" Size Handle ·
- Lightweight "AA" Size Handle ·
- Case for Fiber Optic Laryngoscope -- MacIntosh