- Country of manufactureIndia
Iron powder is an aggregate of iron particles with sizes of approximately 20-200 μ m. It is treated as a powder using the particle size distribution, apparent density, etc. as indexes. Its properties differ depending on the production method and history.
Commercial iron powders are classified in three types, reduced iron powder, atomized iron powder, and electrolytic iron powder, depending on the production method, and are used in various applications, taking advantage of their respective properties.
We are leading suppliers of Reduced Iron Powder, Atomized Iron Powder, Electrolytic Iron Powder and Cast Iron Powder across India to various industries. Iron Powder is used widely by Stainless Steel Industry, Welding Industry, Sintering Parts Manufacturers, Pharmaceuticals, Diamond Cutting. We offer iron powder in various grades namely
- Cutting Grade for Oxy-Flame Cutting
- Welding Grade for Coated Welding Electrodes
- Powder Metallurgy Grade for Sintered Components
- Electrolytic Iron Powder for Pharmaceuticals and Food Additives
- Diamond Cutting Tool Grade for Cutting and Diamond Tools
- Cast Iron Powder for Brake Lining, Pharmaceuticals
- Atomized Iron Powder for Welding Electrodes, Powder Metallurgy and Flame Cutting of Stainless Steel Billets
Specification for Atomized Iron Powder for Welding Electrodes