- BrandPrecision Instruments
- Country of manufactureIndia
- Product CodeModel Pih 2005
PIR Series Intelligent Precision Induction Heater is fast, safe, and there is economical heating of cylindrical roller bearings inner races. It gets strong magnetism to attract iron dust and iron particles etc. when an element is heated with the induction coil. To deal with this process, it is essential to remove the residual magnetism after heating. The unique design of control panel of precision Induction Heater Model - PIR 40 allows quick demagnetization with the heating coil itself. The Induction Coil is used for both demagnetization and heating.
- High heating rates can be easily achieved.
- Induction heating is more safe, reliable & clean process.
- Even unskilled labor can be trained to operate the equipment easily.
- Lower cost & high efficiency are the plus points of Induction Heating.
- Precise Temperature and Time controls are achieved through state of the art technology used in heaters.
When Alternating Current flows through a coil wound around a component; it creates an oscillating magnetic field, which includes current in the component. The magnetic field takes the path of least resistance and also due to the skin effect; the outer periphery of the component gets heated more rapidly than the core. Based on the above principle, a ring shrunk fitted on the shaft will get heated more rapidly causing a temperature differential between the two. The difference in the temperature will cause the ring to expand to a stage where it overcomes interference and can be dismounted easily.
|Product Data||PIR - 40|
|Supply Voltage||3- 440V|
|Output Voltage||40 - 60V|
|Power Control||25%, 50%, 75%, 100%|
|Time Control||0-2 min / 0-9.9min