Products of other enterprises
- Sweets - Шоколадные конфеты Glory
- Groundnut Kernels from India
- The doughnut like pastry has a long history of popularity in Tamil civilization. They are similar in shape to vadai, but are not savoury and are eaten as a dessert.
- Murukku is a South Indian snack of savory crunchy twists made from rice and urad dal flour
- Red Chilly export from India.
- Packed Sweets And Namkeen
We have a variety of Indian Sweets, that which made of ordinal gee, Maida flour, wheat flour and crystal sugar. While making these Indian Sweets, no chemical added at any stage.
Contact the seller