- ManufacturerСернурский опытно-производственный завод, ООО СОПЗ
- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Fodder yeast - an environmentally friendly, natural product that is produced from technically pure cultures of a yeast strain grown on a substrate from wheat bran or whole post - alcohol grain stillage.
- It is a natural source of protein for the diet of animals and poultry, increasing the biological value and promoting the absorption of proteins of other feeds;
- is a high - quality substitute for fishmeal and other protein - based fillers of plant origin.
Purpose: according to the content of amino acids (more than 20 types: lysine - 5.31% , methionine with cystine - about 1% , etc. ) fodder yeast is close to proteins of animal origin; the content of B vitamins, valuable for animals, macro and microelements positively affects protein metabolism in animals.
|Colour||light yellow to brown|
|Smell||peculiar yeast (bread - yeast)|
|Moisture content||no more than 12%|
|Mass fraction of ash||no more than 6%|
|Mass fraction of crude protein||not less than 46%|
|Crude fiber - 2||8 %|
|Crude Fat - 1.5||4.6%|
|Metabolic energy - 12.22||14.08 MJ / Kg|
Input rate: the recommended input rate from the feed weight is from 2 to 4% for poultry, from 4 to 6% for pigs and from 6 to 8% for cattle.
Price: Formed on each batch of goods in the range
Form of payment: prepayment
Delivery form: as agreed, pickup, auto, railway and sea transport.
Geography of supplies: applies to all regions of the Russian Federation and for export.
- Polypropylene bags (30 - 35 KG. )
- Paper bags (20 - 25 KG. )
- Big - Run (1000 KG. )
- Fodder yeast;
- Fodder yeast from grain stillage;
- Protein feed mixture;
- Granular grass meal.