Fermental bulk additive fodder Fekord-2012-F
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
The additive represents a unique complex of enzymes of a mushroom and bacterial origin with a wide range of action rn from 2, 5 to 7, 5, possessing optimum characteristics for the formula - feed industry. In the course of granulation maintains temperature to 90 °C.
Universal fermental biocomplex which is independently capable to destroy the main anti - nutrients, thereby increasing assimilation of a forage (energy, protein, amino acids, phosphorus and so forth). Fekord - 2012 equally well works in diets on the basis of wheat (rich with xylans) and on the basis of barley (rich with glucans) or on similar with them components of a forage, rich with not starchy polysaccharides. Besides, Fekord - 2012 contains the necessary standardized fitazny activity that allows it to destroy fitatny complexes fully.
Fermental feed additive is an obligatory component in production of compound feeds and fodder mixes for splitting of not starchy polysaccharides and increase of nutritiousness of a forage. Feed additive Fekord - 2012 - F is recommended to be included in the diets of pigs of any age containing wheat, rye, barley, oats, wheat bran, sunflower meal, triticale and other fodder means with the increased content of not starchy polysaccharides (NPS).
Appearance: Uniform powder from light - cream till light brown color.
Properties, useful effect of an additive of Fekord - 2012 - F
- compensations of deficiency of digestive enzymes at early stages of development of young growth of page - x. animals and at a stress when production of own enzymes is limited;
- hydrolytic splitting of arabinoxylans and β - glucans of not starchy polysaccharides of a forage;
- decrease in viscosity of contents of the top departments of intestines;
- fuller digestion of nutrients;
- decrease in a water consumption;
- release of phosphorus from a fitatny complex grain due to action of a fitaza;
- substantial increase of digestion of calcium, protein, energy;
- increase in availability of proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates.
Result of application of an additive Fekord – 2012 - F
- safety of a livestock increases;
- need of introduction of phosphoric additives by 5 - 8 times, input of cakes and cakes decreases by 1 - 1, 5% without loss of quality of compound feed;
- decrease in a specific expense of a forage on unit of the made production;
- increase in additional weights of animals.
Physical and chemical properties
- Ksilanazny activity
- Beta glyukanaznaya activity
- Cellulose activity
- Alpha amilaznaya activity
- Glyukoamilazny activity
- Fitazny activity
Norms of input in compound feeds
Feed additive is recommended to be included in the diets of pigs of any age containing wheat, rye, barley, oats, wheat bran, sunflower meal, triticale and other fodder means with the increased content of not starchy polysaccharides (NPS)
Application of Fekord - 2012 - F
The high effect of application of feed additive is caused by complex structure:
- the average daily additional weight increases by 9, 5 - 12, 3% ;
- comprehensibility of a crude protein increases by 7, 2 - 9, 8% , irreplaceable amino acids for 3, 6 - 5, 4% , starch for 5, 4 - 7, 5% , calcium for 8, 7 - 14, 3% , phosphorus for 17, 6 - 28, 3% ;
- the amount of phosphorus in excrements decreases, and it, in turn, promotes improvement of an ecological situation.
Application of Fekord - 2012 - F allows
- to lower forage costs of production of 7, 2–15, 2% ,
- efficiency of pigs increases for 3–8% ,
- level of intestinal diseases decreases.