Fermental bulk additive fodder Fekord-2004-S
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ApplicationPoultry farming
The additive represents optimum balanced complex of enzymes and is specially developed for use in fodder diets of birds.
High variability of modifications of a fermental biocomplex Fekord - 2004 - S allows to pick up necessary fermental activity depending on food supply and existence of grain groups at the enterprise, allows to use alternative and cheaper components by drawing up the recipe of compound feed and a diet of feeding.
Feed additive Fekord - 2004 - S possesses a broad spectrum of activity and allows to increase norm of input in compound feeds of grain crops.
Appearance: uniform powder from light - cream till light brown color.
Properties, useful effect of an additive Fekord - 2004 - S:
- destruction of anti - nutritious not starchy polysaccharides of a forage;
- elimination of negative effect of these polysaccharides in a digestive tract of a bird;
- decrease in viscosity of a forage, improvement of digestibility of nutrients and their absorption in thin department of intestines;
- destruction of cellular walls endosperm of grain and increase of availability of cellular starch and protein to own enzymes of a bird;
Result of application of an additive Fekord – 2004 - C:
- decrease in a specific expense of a forage on unit of the made production;
- increase in safety of a livestock;
- increase in additional weights of a bird, and also increase in a yaytsenoskost of a bird;
Physical and chemical properties
- Ksilanazny activity
- Beta glyukanaznaya activity
- Cellulose activity
- Alpha amilaznaya activity
- Glyukoamilazny activity
Norms of input in compound feeds
Feed additive is recommended to be included in the diets of an agricultural bird of any age containing wheat, rye, barley, oats, triticale, bran, sunflower meal and other types of raw materials with the increased content of not starchy polysaccharides.
Application Fekord - 2004 - S
Application Fekord - 2004 - S brings in poultry farming to
- to improvement of morphological properties of intestines,
- to improvement of quality of a dung, reduction of amount of dirty egg,
- to increase in body weight of broilers by 3 - 6% ,
- to improvement of conversion of a forage for 6, 2 - 12% ,
- to increase of intensity of a yaytsenoskost of hens for 3 - 8% ,
- to decrease in prime cost of eggs by 4, 2 - 10, 8% .