- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureIndia
Green nutritious vegetable is a forgotten superfood. Roated and seasoned with chatpata(tangy and savoury) masala, we bet you will never get enough of eating this. Eatings foods that are rich in protein and fiber — such as fava beans — may help you lose weight and consume fewer calories overall. Try stopping yourself from this healthy tasty snacks! ! !
Healthy Benefits of Fava Beans:
- incredibly nutritious and an excellent source of soluble fiber, protein, folate, manganese, copper and several other micronutrients.
- loaded with folate, a nutrient that promotes proper brain and spinal cord development in infants.
- boost immunity
- help increase blood iron levels and improve symptoms of anemia that results from inadequate iron intake.
- loaded with magnesium and potassium that may help relax blood vessels and decrease high blood pressure.
- high in soluble fiber that can bind to and remove cholesterol from your body