If they are not remove properly it may cause cross infection amongst the patients due to hampered sterilization.
BECTA Offers :
ENDOZYME ( The Proven Enzymatic Detergent)
Direction to use the product :
1) Take luke warm water (50' - 60'C) depending upon the no & size of instruments.
2) To remove normal blood stains take 8 ml. of ENDOZYME in 1 lit.of luke warm water. For dried orgenic matter take 16 ml. of ENDOZYME in 1 lt. of luke warm water.
3) Immerse the instrument for 3-4 minutes in the solution.
4) Flush out solution through joints, channels & crevices.
5) Take out the instruments fom the solution & rinse it with sterile water.
6) Blood stain from all parts of the instruments will be removed.
7) Discard the used solution as per the hospital rules.
8) Use prepared solution once only.