The Dynamelt S features ITW Dynatec's patented no-char Melt-On-Demand™ system.
The Dynamelt™ system provides accurate, proporionate temperature control for the hopper, hoses and applicators. Sequential heating delays may be programmed for turn-on of the hoses and heads. A "standby" temperature may be programmed so that the temperature zones can be maintained at a lower temperature when the hot melt adhesive supply unit is not in active use, enabling rapid return to normal operation.
Available in four hopper sizes, each with our no-char Melt-On-Demand system and a choice of piston or gear pump, the Dynamelt™ S ASU uses a microprocessor temperature control to closely control the temperature of hot-melt adhesive for up to six hoses and six heads. Temperature setpoint are operator-selected for up to 14 zones and the system automatically provides warnings and alarms for operator errors and system malfunctions.
- MELT-ON-DEMAND Hopper Grid extends adhesive life and performance.
- 7 year Melt-On-Demand hopper warranty.
- Self-diagnostic DYNACONTROL™ P.I.D. Digital Temperature Controller with platinum sensor accuracy.
- Four hopper sizes fitted with either piston or gear pump.
- Hopper grid melts only the adhesive that is demanded by the application, virtually eliminating char.