Compression springs function by shortening and increasing their diameters when a load is applied on them. As they work under high temperature ambiance, their body needs to be longer so that the heat does not affect their performance. Our offered product range is made according to this requirement. We also ensure that enough space is provided in between the coils to avoid any mechanical stop. Manufactured using advanced CNC spring machines, our offered range of compression springs is strong, ductile and corrosion resistant.
Some specifications of our offered range of products are as follows:
- Wire diameter: 0.08mm-40mm;
- Material type: Carbon steel, alloy steel, music steel and stainless steel
- End configuration: Squared end, ground end and customized ends
- Finish: Zinc-plated, nickel-plated and chromium-plated
- Service: Warm and responsive