- ManufacturerТД Гермес
- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
Yeast with a stearin shell with a nitrogen content of at least 40% .
Designed for use as a feed additive for cattle in order to provide rumen microflora with nitrogen.
Prolonged release of nitrogen in the rumen within 6 - 8 hours, promotes the active growth of colonies of microorganisms, increasing the prolongation of the microbial protein.
1.Carbomide grade B - 85%
2.Fat palm edible - 10.2 - 11.2%
3.Sugar - 3.809%
4. Tocopherol - 0.009%
5. Tert - butylhydroquinone - 0.006%
6.Fragrance - 0.001%
7.Dye - 0.001%
8. Citric acid - 0.001%
Instructions for use fodders concentrate " Benefit forte " to the RNC.
1. Name: Benefit Forte
2. Description: round dragee from 2 to 5 mm in diameter
Smell: corresponds to the introduced fragrance
Slightly soluble in water.
3. Target species of animals: dairy cows, fattening cows, heifers, fattening bulls.
4. Indications for use: Concentrated feed is added to the diet in a mixture with feed to balance the level of non - protein nitrogen in the rumen and increase the amount of microbial protein.
5. Contraindications: Concentrated feed is contraindicated for animals:
with low fatness (skinny),
under the age of 8 months,
with caution (under control) when used in diets that do not meet the energy needs of animals.
6. Special instructions: when drawing up instructions for placing feed in the mixer, take into account that for better mixing, the compound feed concentrate is first mixed with concentrates, then in their composition with the feed mixture (silage, haylage, etc. )
7. Side effects: if the instructions for use are followed, no
8. Influence on products: when analyzing products (milk, meat), no negative effect of the additive was revealed.
9. Input rate: depends on the balance of nitrogen in the diet and is:
From 8 - 10 grams per 100 kg of live weight;
Up to 20 - 30 grams per 100 kg of live weight.
It is recommended to start the introduction of the concentrate feed into the diet at a dosage of 50% of the norm required for a balanced and correct diet, gradually bringing it to the full norm within 7 - 10 days, monitoring the condition of the animals.
10. Overdose (symptoms, antidotes):
With an increase in the norm by 2.5 times - 50 g / 100 kg of fat, the animals were noted: weakening of the motor function of the proventricles, increased respiration and pulse rate.
After reducing the norm to the recommended one, the condition of the animals was restored within 24 - 36 hours.
Antidotes for poisoning are:
Intravenous glucose solution; oral fermented milk products; a solution of 1% acetic acid in the amount of 1 liter orally; sugar solution in the amount of 1 kg per 1 liter of water orally.
11. Does not contain GMO, the content of harmful substances does not exceed the permissible standards.
12. Packing, packing: paper bags.
13. Shelf life: 9 months.
14. Storage conditions: temperature should not exceed 35C.
Avoid direct sunlight, moisture.
15. The personnel responsible for the introduction of the compound feed - concentrate into the diet must observe the rules of personal hygiene and safety measures, avoid getting the particles of the additive on the mucous membrane of the eye.
Biochemical properties of compound feed concentrate, the role of components in its composition.
1000 g of the supplement is a source of 391 g of pure nitrogen, in terms of crude protein 2443 gl / kg can replace 8 kg of protein feed due to the formation of microbial protein by the microflora of the rumen.
The steorin membrane prolongs the action of urea, slowing down its degradation (breakdown) in the rumen, which allows maintaining nitrogen levels for 6 - 8 hours.
Sugar was introduced into the composition of the concentrate feed in order to prevent poisoning in case of non - compliance with the input norm at the initial stage of application.
Tocopherol (vitamin E) acts as an antioxidant, preventing toxic effects.
Tertiary Butylhydroquinol (E319) is an antioxidant that acts as an oxidizing agent during storage of the additive.
A flavoring agent makes the feed mixture more attractive to animals, increasing the feed intake.
Краситель введен с целью упрощения анализа вымешивания комбикорма с кормом.