Products of other enterprises
Candy Packing Machine
- Equipped with Allen Bradley PLC Controller.
- Pneumatically operated longitudinal and cross sealing jaw assemblies suitable for laminates.
- Pneumatically operated vertical sealing system best suitable for laminates with stroke adjustment facilities.
- Independent assembly used for tracking mark sensor unit rear and forward.
- Print Mark scanner used for scanning eye-marks for print registered bags.
- The minimum width of eye-mark should be 8mm and in contrast with print layout.
Web Aligning Assembly
- Trolley based aligning of web at higher speeds to maintain precision in pouch geometry or ease in aligning center.
- Floating unwind or web path to provide smooth operation.
- A small displacement allows controlling entire web.
- 24VDC motor carrying aluminum roller with rubber rings for peripheral rotation around the web.
- Aluminum roller used to decrease the wait and rubber rings support the grip of web roll.
- This unit is used to maintain the constant tension in entire web at any point.
- Consistency in tension leads to lesser slippage of paper driving pull rollers.
- Limit switches to operate the DC motor and to ensure stop in case of film jam or at the end of film roll.
Bag Draw down Mechanism
- Self-aligning couplings support drive belts in better motion.
- Pull Rollers adjusted pneumatically.
- Pneumatically activated knife for cutting the streamer at desired count.
- The count is controlled digitally by PLC.
- The activation of coil for activation of cylinder is transistor based.
- Unit cylinder used for action of perforation.
- Horizontal Sealing Jaw for laminates.
- Standard design is V-groove in 1.5mm pitch, Seam width 8mm.
- The integrated tool is capable of achieving Bottom Seal and the Top Seal of the next bag in a single cycle.
- Longitudinal Sealing tool suitable for vertical seal.
- Jaw width 8mm.
- Sealing tool is complete with cartridge heater and thermocouple.
- Every Individual Paper Setting will contain
- Individual Top and Bottom Plate.
- Former Pipe and Pouch Former/Collar.
- Powder coated full size control panel.
- The MMI (operator Interface) with keyboard, temperature indicators, controllers, and other machine control buttons and emergency stop switches.
- The panel is protected against poor power supply quality or in other words the machine stops in case of over load, under voltage and single phasing and surges.
- All wires and terminals are numbered inside the panel.
- The temperature controls and setting are provided in the operator interface.
- PTFE material used for manufacturing Disc and Disc base
- stations for dosing material depending upon volume of product
- Driven by main shaft, engaged or dis-engaged by manual clutch
|Machine speed||Up to 400 SPM depending on the product & sachet/pouch dimension.|
|Packing range||Suitable to pack up 1-50 No. of candies and above depending upon product to be packed|
|No. of Heads||4 Heads|
|Max. roll width||400 mm|
|Max. roll dia||450 mm|
|Max length of pouch||150 mm|
|Film draw mechanism||Operations Servo/Stopper Motor|
a.) Electronic web edge control
b.) Pneumo hydraulic web edge controller
|Compressed air||16 CFM @ 6 kg/cm sq|
|Electrical power required||Up to 16 KW|
|Main Body Frame||Option
MS with Powder coating
MS with SS cladding
Fully SS Built
|Type of Sealing||4 Side Sealing
3 side Sealing
|Machine Dimension||1850mm X 4200mm x 2300mm(Height mm x Width mm x Length mm|
|Net weight||2000 kg|
|Mechanical components||EN series.|
|Control panel:||Attached with main machine.|
|Doors and covers:||Aluminum section with PC sheet|
|Photo cell:||P & F
Contact the seller
Candy Packing Machine
We recommend to see