We offer a qualitative range of brass cut wire shots. These brass copper wire shots are manufactured under stringent quality control procedures and are in compliance with industrial standards and norms. Our range of brass cut wire shots are formed by cutting wire into lengths equal to wire diameter and finds application in various industries for shot blasting, shot peening and processes to remove paints.
These brass cut wire shots are designed in various degrees of conditioning such as normal conditioning and rounded special conditioning. Furthermore, we also customize these cut wire shots as per the specifications provided by our clients.
- Hardness averages: 36 to 48 HRC, 50 to 55 HRC
- Sizes: 0.4mm to 2mm diameter
- Good abrasion - improves work efficiency
- Highly durable - reduces manufacturing time and cost
- Stable peening effect because of uniform hardness and particle size
- Low breakage and less dust contribute to a better environment
Contact the seller
Brass Cut Wire Shots