Pure Bees wax is resistant to hydrolysis & natural oxidization. With help of our skilled technicians, we produce pure bees wax that are completely insoluble in water. This contains saturated hydrocarbons, acids or hydroxy-acids, pigments, alcohols that are mostly from pollen and propolis, as well as minute traces of brood & others. Beeswax is commercially used for making fine candles, cosmetics as well as pharmaceuticals including:
- Bone wax (cosmetics & pharmaceuticals account for 60 of total consumption)
- Polishing materials (particularly shoe polish and furniture polish)
- As a component of modelling waxes
- Used during assembly of pool tables to fill screw holes and seams between slates
- Squeezebox makers use beeswax as an adhesive which is blended with pine rosin to attach reed plates to structure inside a squeezebox.