To operate up to 10 tracks we offer Model AP-1000P, which has the speed of up to 90 SPM per track. It is used in sealing of free flow powder and granules. This model is ideal for packing approx. 15-500 grams of product. Its 4 side sealing offers complete safety and is widely used to seal free flow powder & granuales products. This model comes with servo based film draw mechanism and is valued for its user-friendly features. These machines can also be customized as per the specifications of our clients and are offered at competitive prices. Our entire range is fabricated using premium grade stainless steel, which is tested on various parameters before being put to use.
- Machine speed Up to 90 SPM depending on the product & sachet/pouch dimension.
- Packing range Suitable to pack up to 300 gram and depending upon product to be packed
- No. of tracks Up to 10 tracks depending on sachet/pouch width
- Max. roll width 400/600/800/1000/1200/1400 mm
- Max. roll dia 750mm
- Max length of pouch Up to 220mm
- Film draw mechanism Servo based.
- Web controller Electronic web edge control
- Compressed air 6 CFM @ 6 kg/cm sq
- Electrical power required Up to 12 KW
- Main Body Frame Option: a) MS with Powder coating b) MS with SS cladding
- Type of Sealing 4 Side Sealing
- Machine dimension 2530 mm X 3375 mm X 2300mm (Height X Width X Length )
- Net Weight 3000 Kg
- End Of Line Automation
Pouches are everywhere. Consider a typical walk-through of a supermarket or big-box store and you' are guaranteed seeing a multitude of products packed in pouches. The format's popularity is obvious.
Today, end-of-line automation can pave the way toward efficient, cost-effective methods of providing pouched products to consumers.
A simple maxim covers the essence of this approach : A system that handles flexibles must be flexible. For all its appeal, however, automation isn't simply a no-brainer. Many challenges exist when utilizing or considering end-of-the-line automation technology. Pouches are "tough to handle," meaning that you should work with an experienced automation company, one that is experienced in dealing with pouches. Pouches do not have repeatable shapes, footprints, or characteristics, unlike bottles or cartons, which is where the experience factor comes in.
An automated system, therefore, must be flexible and adaptable. It also must be fast and efficient, intuitive-to-operate and performed by bag-handling specialists. We provide secondary packaging / end of line automation solutions.
We conceptualize the solution as per requirements. And provide total solution from design to manufacturing and production is ation on your shop along with our standard product range.