S S Power System is one of the well-known manufacturers of Automatic Mains Failure(AMF) Panelincluding Protection for DG sets. It uses advanced technology to make Genset control easy and trouble free.
Basic Operation Cycle :
AMF Panel keeps the load on when mains fails, the AMF Panel senses this and starts the Genset. Once the Genset is found running, the load is transferred to Genset supply. When mains resume, the load is transferred back to mains supply and Gensets stops automatically. In actual operation various inbuilt timers are used and these are as follows :-
- Start Delay or Blackout Timer :Time delay from mains failure to DG Genset starting
- Warm up Timer :Time delay from Genset running to load transfer on DG supply
- Mains Ok Timer :Time delay from mains sensing to load transfer on mains supply
- Cool down Timer :Time delay from load transfer on mains to DG shut down
- Lop Bypass Timer :Time delay during which LOP signal is NOT sensed
- Fault Relay Timer :Maximum time duration for sounding hooter after fault is sensed (If reset key is not pressed).