High strength structural components for aircraft , military vehicles and bridges, weapons manufacture, structural applications.
Heat treatable alloy. High mechanical strength slightly higher than 2011 and 2017A.
Aluminium alloy L93 - 2014A is covered by Standard BS EN 2100 and has similarities to the following standard designations and specifications:
2014 / 2014A AMS 4029Temper Types
The most common tempers for L93 - 2014A aluminium are:
- T4 - Solution heat treated and naturaly aged to a substantially stable condition
- T6 - Solution heat treated and artificially aged
- T651 - Solution heat treated, stress relieved by stretching then artificially aged
L93-2014A aluminium is supplied in Plate
This Data is indicative only and must not be seen as a substitute for the full specification from which it is drawn. In particular, the mechanical property requirements vary widely with temper, product and product dimensions. The information is based on our present knowledge and is given in good faith. However, no liability will be accepted by the Company is respect of any action taken by any third party in reliance thereon.
As the products detailed may be used for a wide variety of purposes and as the Company has no control over their use; the Company specifically excludes all conditions or warranties expressed or implied by statute or otherwise as to dimensions, properties and/or fitness for any particular purpose.
Any advice given by the Company to any third party is given for that party's assistance only and without liability on the part of the Company. Any contract between the Company and a customer
Physical Property Value Density 2800 Kg/m³ Melting Point 640 °C Thermal Expansion 22.8 x10^-6 /K Modulus of Elasticity 73000 GPa Thermal Conductivity 134 - 135 W/m.K
- Pay Mode Terms:L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Western Union, Other
- Port of Dispatch:MUMBAI / NAHAVA SHEVA
- Delivery Time:10-15 WEEKS