Alkacel 5mg Tablet
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureIndia
- Release formPills
Alkacel (5 mg) is a chemotherapy agent, prescribed for multiple myeloma, melanoma, and ovarian carcinoma. It stops or slows the growth of cancer cells in the body.
side Effect -
Most common : Bone marrow suppression.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and oral ulceration.
• Liver : Abnormal liver function, jaundice and liver inflammation.
• Miscellaneous : Lung scar, lung inflammation, skin hypersensitivity, rash, inflammation of blood vessels, hair loss and anemia.
• Allergic reactions : Hives, swelling, and rarely shock.