Additive liquid fermental fodder Fekord-2004
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ApplicationPoultry farming
The additive represents a complex preparation of a fungal origin and intends for use in fodder diets of an agricultural bird with the high content of cellulose and anti - nutritious not starchy polysaccharides.
Properties, useful effect of an additive of Fekord - 2004
- hydrolysis of the difficult hardly hydrolyzed polisakharidny components of a forage;
- decrease in viscosity of a forage;
- increase in absorption of nutrients in thin department of intestines;
- increase of availability of nutrients of a forage;
- increase of digestibility of forages;
Result of application of an additive Fekord – 2004
- increase in safety of a livestock;
- increase in a gain of live mass of an agricultural bird;
Appearance of Opalestsiruyushchaya liquid with moderate viscosity from amber till dark brown color.
Physical and chemical properties
- Ksilanazny activity
- Cellulose activity
- Glyukoamilazny activity
Norms of input in compound feeds
Feed additive is recommended to be included in the diets of farm animals of any age containing wheat, rye, barley, oats, triticale, bran, sunflower meal and other types of raw materials with the increased content of not starchy polysaccharides. The recommended norm of input in compound feeds makes 150 – 200 ml on 1 ton.
Application of Fekord - 2004 In poultry farming application of "Fekord - 2004"
- improves conversion of a forage for 6, 3 - 12% ,
- for 3 - 8% increases intensity of a yaytsenoskost of hens,
- allows to reduce prime cost of eggs by 4, 2 - 10, 8% at increase in the cost of 1 t of compound feed by 1, 6 - 2, 1% .