Products of other enterprises
- Augur a hole of 10" Diameter and 10' in depth.
- Put BFC at the bottom of the pit (App 5 Kgs)
- Place the electrode in the middle of the pit.
- Filter the mother soil (taken out during auguring) - mix the BFC with the soil.
- Start putting the mixture around the electrode with adequate supply of water in the pit.
- With a long stick, start poking the sides of the pits to help in mixing the compound well and to remove the air bubbles.
- Fill the pit completely with the compound mixture and pour abundant water in and around the pit.
- Leave the pit to rest for a day.
- Construct a chamber and provide connection to the equipment.
Contact the seller
3 M Electrode - Normal Soil